Our quarterly pest inspection is scheduled for January 19th & 20th. We will also be checking smoke detectors and changing air filters at this time. If you do not with to have your apartment sprayed, please leave us a note on the door. All pets need to be contained and any items blocking your intake vent removed.
If you have a maintenance emergency after office hours, please call the Emergency Maintenance Line.
Maintenance emergencies consist of the following:
- Flooding water
- No operable toilet
- No power
- No heat of A/C
- Refrigerator not working
- Malfunction of entry door
If you have an emergency and it is during office hours, contact the leasing office. Please remember, all non-emergency requests need to be made through the leasing office. If you have any questions, you may contact the office at 828.328.5560.
‘Tis the season to give! It’s the time of year where we all make time for each other. We spend hours picking out the perfect presents for our loved ones. We have beautiful holiday meals with our friends and family. We attend holiday parties for work. And a lot of us look for ways to give back to our communities. To make that task a little bit easier during this busy holiday season, the Hickory Trace leasing office is a Toys for Tots donation drop off location. Please donate a toy to a local child in need this month!
We are happy to announce we have a new online rent payment company. If you would like to set up online automatic, or one-time, payments please go to PayLease.com or download the app on your iPhone or Android device and register. It’s quick and easy! Please note, we are no longer using Rent Paid Online as of October 31, 2016.
What you need to know about paying rent:
- Rent is due on the first of the month.
- Payments can be made in the form or a personal check, cashier’s check, money order or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Credit cards payments are processed through PayLease.com, the Pay Lease app on your mobile device, or our website, HickoryTraceVillage.com.
- Be sure your apartment number is noted on your payment.
- The rent drop box is located in the side door to the Leasing Office. Please do not put your payment in envelopes.
- Rent will be considered late on the 6th and a 5% late fee will be added to your amount due.
- Partial payments will not be accepted.
As always, if you have any questions please contact the office, 828.328.5560.
The Top 12 performers on ‘The Voice’ just blew us away http://ow.ly/2XmPf4
‘Finding Neverland’ ready to fly after a bumpy trip to Broadway http://ow.ly/2XmPeZ
Video surfaces reportedly showing Justin Bieber being thrown out of Coachella – watch http://ow.ly/2XmPer
Meme: The CW’s Superhero Fight Club, Jaden Smith Wears Clothes, Not Girls’ Clothes, Colton Haynes Makes a Lovely Elsa http://ow.ly/2XmPep
“Wonder Woman” Movie Loses Director http://ow.ly/2XmPeG
Easy exercise of the week: Renegade Rows http://ow.ly/2XmPeF